Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

So there was a horrible argument. It happened in a car, after a stop at a fast food restaurant. As the dust settled, the tension lingered in the air. And then, with a fiery glare, a man . . .

ATE FRIES ANGRY!

All the silent rage, all the unexpressed angst, all those poor, innocent fries.

The world needs to see more of that and I believe these forums are the place to start!

Log in to see images! Make a video of you, a loved one, a hated one, your mom, whoever, eating fries angry. Nothing else, doesn’t need to be long or fancy, but the anger needs to be evident on the person’s face and, well, they must be eating fries.

Log in to see images! No “fry bangs” (much like a gang bang, but with more fries.) Only one person eating fries in the video. That kind of rage must be kept solitary!

Log in to see images! You may enter multiple times, but the person eating fries angry must be a different person in each entry.

Log in to see images! Accepting entries until August 31, 2010 at 11:59 PM server time because cool people might be on vacation and not have time right away and oh holy hell people need to eat fries angry!

Any questions post or drop me a note.

Crappy prizes since eating fries angry is it’s own reward. Log in to see images!

My favorite: 25 Log in to see images!

Mystery judge favorite: 25 Log in to see images!

Random Number Generator favorite: 15 Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!