Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Peregrine Posted:

idk i cant download the original but browsing that site for like 30 seconds got me to this

http://www.scottpeeples.com/songs/Beginnings/08_-_Scott_Peeples_-_Sunrise.mp3

idk if thats the same thing but w/e Log in to see images!

That looks to be a remix of the song I’m looking for, but not as good as the original. I looked through all his stuff 8-10 years ago when I first found the song and saw no sign of it then… Progress?

Bandaney Posted:

can you upload it somewhere else? i can’t download it…

Rapidshare perhaps?

Bacchus Posted:

Personally, I’m convinced that’s his work. Being so unknown I can see how a piece could literally disappear without evidence on the internet. I’m going to let you be the one to e-mail him.

michaelscottpeeples@gmail.com

Good luck. Log in to see images!

Sounds like a remix of it for sure, and I did e-mail him thanks! You win if he knows anything Log in to see images!

Inspector Chelmey Posted:

”Sunrise as recorded by Dreamer in Ken Hensley’s Upper Room Studios in St Louis in 1998. Sunrise is a song

written by Ken Hensley and released by Uriah Heep on The Magician’s Birthday album in 1972. Dreamer is made up of Dave Griffin on Lead Vocals, Bob Dreher on Guitar and Background Vocals, Dave White on Keyboards and Guitar, Joe Doran on Drums and BG Vocals and Mac Steagall on Bbum and BG Vocals.”

There.

Not quite Inspector, not quite at all…

Time to go on vacation for 10 days. See you guys on the 18th!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!