Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

And now, I’m back. Thank you all for your kind words. I missed you too.

What had happened was, I had just picked up dinner (Chinese food, yum.) and pulled out of the parking lot. Driving slow because of the heavy rain. A pick-up truck coming in the opposite lane started “Fish tailing” so, I tapped my brakes. Then they went completely side-ways. So, I stopped my car. The lady driving was frantically turning the wheel to keep from sliding off the road, and (apparently) over-corrected because she ended up slaming into my driver door and knocking me off the road. The entire ordeal took about ten seconds. Police on the scene faulted her. Mainly because all four of her tires were bald.

The personal damage is this – torn/bruised ligaments, damaged rotater-cuff, and muscle strain. I’ve got to keep my left arm in a sling until friday. Also, a few pock marks from where the glbum shattered along with a few bangs and bruises.

It’s good to be back. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!