Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Ilwrath Posted:

How-so? Currently, people either bid over the reserve by chance or no one wins and in fact the seller looses money. By showing the reserve it would prevent the case of people bidding (for instance) a mere 2k flezz under the reserve unknowingly.

Also If I’m willing to pay 3 mil flezz for this thing, and I see the reserve is 5 mill then fine I wont bid and have that flezz to bid on something else. Currently I would have 3 mill flez tied in auction for maybe days that even if no one else bids will end up pointless because I didn’t know you wanted 5 mill minimum.

From ebay –

“Why have a reserve price?

Many sellers have found that too high a starting price discourages interest in their item, while an attractively low starting price makes them vulnerable to selling at a price that’s too low. A reserve price helps with this.”

Revealing the reserve price makes it essentially the same as a minimum price – although it’s an okay idea to do that here, to lower the deposit. Personally, I don’t like the concept of reserve price auctions, and I think it would sense for here for an auction with an “x” reserve price to have the same deposit as an “x” minimum price.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!