Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Am I right to believe that if I want to buy a swastika emoticon, which for the sake of argument may look like this (THE LINK CONTAINS A PICTURE TO A SWASTIKA. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY SWASTIKAS), then it will be rejected because of the offensive content bumociated with it?

If that is so, I’ll point out what is (or what can be) offensive about some of the emoticons:

Log in to see images! (WARNING THE LINK CONTAINS A PICTURE TO A WOMANS woman's genitals AND bum. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY WOMENS woman's genitalsS AND bumES). Whilst the signature is supposed to “shock” or “offend” I’m not sure how it managed to be an emoticon.

Log in to see images! – Yes it’s a cartoon smiley being sodomised and forced to fellate after being sodomised which is then repeated over and over again. I wouldn’t want any of that sort of thing on a (somewhat) work safe board.

Log in to see images! – This emoticon is :­****you: which isn’t very civil. Plus the smiley is giving me two middle fingers. This is incredibly uncivil and I am incredibly offended.

Log in to see images! – I got attacked by a Llama once. It was a traumatic experience for me. Since then I have been repulsed and offended by llamas

Log in to see images! – This dog looks like he’s fellating on something. This is offensive.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!