Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

Yeah, iPad use is really getting out of hand. I volunteer at an upper-clbum day-care center where all of the kids have iPads, and they play with them all day. Some teachers find it creepy, but I think that it’s just a natural part of growing up nowadays.

Today, a little girl got in trouble and was sent to the principal’s office. When I went to go check on her, I found the principal and his bumistant playing with her iPad! Can you believe it? It’s sickening! I can’t believe the trust her parents gave the institution was so greatly abused.

I may do some pretty messed up stuff, but I’d NEVER play with some little girl’s iPad. No way. My mother raised me better than that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!