Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Catt although Posted:

I see your point, but I figure a chiropractor could conceivable at least give a good back mbumage.

For stuff that is actually related to your spine, bones or joints, a chiropractor could be just fine. My dad had a dislocated shoulder a while back that was susceptible to dislocating itself again after it was put back in. Probably could have been treated just fine by a GP, but a chiropractor did the job too.

Just unfortunate that he gives semi-support to the other forms of quackery, along the normal lines of “they’ve been doing it for thousands of years” and “there was <traditional remedy X> that medicine adopted to treat <ailment Y> and then it turned out to also be good for <other ailment Z>, just like the witch doctors had been saying all along, so they know more than the doctors sometimes”.

I don’t think he really buys into it; I’ve never known him to actually use any of the bull**** “alternative” medicines. I suspect sometimes he overstates his support just for the purpose of debate. So yeah, my dad’s kinduva troll.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!