Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i thought his last major ban was for 45 illegal multis to upvote fran is fat.

Nope. Ban history shows he has four bans, all were for trolling/spamming.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

everyone knows the site rules are too strict and the current mods don’t have the mindset of the original tone of the site. everything needs to be dumbed down and over-thought now to ensure that newbies (lol) don’t get confused and shot down.

I wouldn’t say everything needed to be dumbed down, but I can agree with you that everything needs to be over-thought. There’s a plain reason for that: This community loves to exploit rules, which causes even more rules to prevent them from exploiting these rules. A good example is the ‘posting libel with malicious intent’ rule. Had Fingerz not decided to bumociate JB’s real name with a sexual predator and posted it all over flamebate there would never be the need to create a rule like that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!