Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Girg Jatsand

Avatar: 211022 2010-03-05 00:40:20 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

This fellow has no idea what hes talking about, and is quate obviously some tape of charlatan of sorts. I am Girg Jatsand, and I come from the future as well*. It is the year 2067 from which I have made departure from, and the world is as good as it ever was. The robot uberlords treat us well and nicely and not destruction of the world-like. True we’ve trashed up the entire place so entirely badly that we all live in skyscrapers in the sky, but it bumuredly is still intact and not “ended” All that really happened in 2038 was that the entire NeoChicago CyberCubs team held the entire space-baseball league hostage and started blasting folks with lasers until they got their first Space World Series win in recorded history. Changed the world of space sports forever, I’ll tell you that much. You folks complain about your salary caps stuff, and whoever has the most money wins the world series. Just wait until it changes to “whoever has the most hostages” and then you’ll be wishing they went back to what was the “Silver age of competitive sports”. When you arent fleeing for your lives from title-hungry sports teams.

What was I talking about again? Aww hell if I know Dang SADD. (Which stands for Space ADD, by the way) I think Ive said to much about the future anyway.

*The REAL Future!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!