Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Testudo

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Unusual Pie Posted:

Moar_Files_Sortable_By_Attribute should be left alone … reserves are the perogative of the seller

agree, I was suggesting a new table based on it, not replacing it

I fully understand about reserve

Unusual Pie Posted:

it would be helpful for the reserve to be revealed

fully support this, although it will make the “minimum bid” redundant

Unusual Pie Posted:

more important consideration than Base Cost should be: How much is the item worth to you?

yes, fully understand this. This really holds true with the higher-leveled items (Colonel, Habanero, Bonsai, Pink Floyd, etc) where I will have no problem parting with a huge amount of flezz to get them. My problem (stated in my previous post) was dealing with lower-leveled items since I’m not always swimming in flezz.

Just for example :

I’m a new player and I have 200K. I see this page_2_snypa (not shopped).xpeg on sale. I want to buy this since it’s better than my current .moar. How much should I bid?

The knowledge of its 149K base cost will be a big help for me to decide.

Anyway that’s just me… I realize other players may act differently.

Unusual Pie Posted:

Anyway, my wiki article on Base Cost will be forthcoming

good luck. TM me if you need any help.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!