Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Testudo

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The table looks good, lacks a sorting function though. I will need 2 tables at once. First, search for the file I want in Moar_Files_Sortable_By_Attribute, then look up the base value in that table.

If I may suggest :

This will be a new table/wiki, completely separated from Moar_Files_Sortable_By_Attribute.

I took out Ego (could be enhanced pretty easily using upgrade points with increasing return per point invested) and took out secondary stats (since they are clbum-spesific). The sole exception is belgium with +2000 ego. The table would be less pretty though…oh well…

Off+Def this is usually my deciding factor in Kyoubai.

Luck+Char for people who wants to maximize their gifts.

Base Cost at Frugality Lvl 0.

Starting bid as a rough guide, especially when bidding for the more high-leveled items (ie. if you have less, don’t bother) —-> deemed unnecessary

Bold fonts indicates the best items in respective attributes.

What do you think?

edited to clarify some matters

reedited due to misclick

-

Testudo edited this message on 07/16/2010 12:43PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!