Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AlPHa-mCStaG-
GeR-053

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Hi Friend,

I ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053 a Miners, working with the ministry of natural resources of my country. we have a Flezz ” value at 250 kilos of 22+ karat flezz (both flezz bars and alluvial flezz dust are available) we have kept it for little while with us but now that the Flezz price had rise up we have decided to sell it to any interested foreigners who can buy from us and ship to his country, we will also bumist the buyer to ship it to his location. The price of the flezz is 16000 flezz per kilo. But it can still be negotiate able depending on the kilos you are buying with us.

Considering the secrecy involved in this kind of deal, we are scared to contact any person. But, I have contacted yous with the hope that you will keep the secrecy at the sometime bumist us to either sell the flezz or buy it from us with the use of Brownie Points. If you are serious and ready to buy from us or bumist us in getting a capable buyer then get back to me. For security reasons we will at this time communicate via tubmail or goats considering the security reasons involved until we know actually that you are with us then we will give you a contact telephone number. But you can also include ur phone number on your reply. I have to inform you we have the top govt officials involve in this deal, they will bumisting to produce all necessary dogreat timesents which will back up the flezz as one that has legally and directly bought from the ministry of flezz and natural resources. This therefore makes this a 100% risk free deal.

Get back to me as quickly as possible so that we will move the flezz out in alluvial dust or bars depending on how we able to move it.

Waiting to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Mr. ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!