Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Anyone see any of these in the theater when they came out?

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Batman, Batteries Not Included, Beetle Juice, Beyond Witch Mountain, Big, Big Trouble in Little China, Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, Black Cauldron, The Brave Little Toaster, Clash of the Titans, Creepshow 2, The Dark Crystal, Dragonslayer, E. T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Erik the Viking, Evil Dead I-II, Explorers, Field of Dreams, Ghostbusters I+II, The Golden Child, Gremlins, Heavy Metal, Highlander, Krull, Labyrinth, Ladyhawke, The Land Before Time, Last Unicorn, Legend, The Little Mermaid, The Lost Boys, Mannequin, Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life, My Neighbor Totoro, The Neverending Story,New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking, Nightmare on Elm Street, Pet Cematary, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Princess Bride, Red Sonja, Return to Oz, Secret of NIMH, Sheena, Shocker, Sinbad of the Seven Seas, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Superman I-II-III, Time Bandits, Weird Science, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Willow,and/or The Witches of Eastwick?

I did! Log in to see images!

P.S Get off my lawn

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!