Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

****tard

Avatar: 164527 2010-01-24 16:15:19 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 37 Camwhore

moo

So I have a friend who’s a big Ron Paul tard. And apparently they’re pushing for the old guy to run for president again in 2012. I was looking over his shoulder at his Ron Paul forum and couldn’t help but notice this logo and how easily exploitable it is.

and

So what I want is for you to draw, photoshop, ms paint, choreograph a ballet, etc. using either of those logos and Ron Paul’s image getting gang banged, great times’d by homosexuals (preferably 12 to better illustrate the point), etc. Use whatever visual medium you like. Enter as many times as you want, with as many alts as you want. There will be only one winner of 45 BP, judged by me. Post your entries in this thread. Contest ends in two weeks (Sun, July 25).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!