Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Joe Torpedo

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Just to kinda preempt the whole thing regarding sniping: you guys have AB and the diminishing returns to a big fat 0 after 4 same person defeats per day – so just take it on the chin if it does happen. Rezzing’s reduced to 5 AP now anyway so really it’s more than fair on the receiver in my opinion. Not that I’m trying to say that people shouldn’t be allowed to post any grievances they may have, but try and be adult about this if you can.

As for Charisma, well. I can vouch that previously it was considered one of the best, and (though it’s a bit risky to throw the phrase around), perhaps even “OPed”. So until anything from the big guy himself comes out about this, I’ll give a tentative +1 to the whole affair. Fair’s fair, after all – it’s not as if most of us wouldn’t love to have Charisma working for us, myself being no exception.

MOD EDIT – Player warned for off-topic post

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!