Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I mean, I’ve never noticed Charisma affected fans because I always lost the same number of fans every day, regardless of whether I was using Rollover gear or not. My max Charisma is 131, well below the former 200+ threshold.

I’ve always wondered how Jimmy teh Re-Re could get two million fans as a Re-Re without hemorrhaging as badly as I do, since last I checked he was doing the same thing I was – pwning one forum over and over for months on end. Yada Dada and Beta Romeo are Dom-active, so they’ve never had to deal with a cap like I have. But if 200+ Charisma was the threshold that would explain everything.

Also, even if Charisma for Camwhores is nerfed, if you guys still boost it higher you should be able to mitigate the loss better than other clbumes, no?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!