Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Ninja Dragon Posted:

Temptations

Well, every good old teenager or even someone who is in puberty, has already gone through a temptation.

But what kind of temptations?

The temptations are those wrong things, that you know they’re good, but can’t do, for logical or family reasons.

It starts in the childhood, most boys start by influence of their female cousin and the weekend group baths in grandma’s house.

There’s always a time when your dad and your mon tell you the mischievous things they did in their adolescence and, basically, you have some desire of doing the same thing, even knowing it’s wrong, and then come the temptations (happened with me).

These kinds of situations are variable, might be that girl that you know you can’t be with, that cousin you always wanted to have, or even that chicken in the house near your beach house.

What? A chicken? I didn’t get it (you will soon do, boy).

Well, let’s tell my story:

I was in my aunt’s house, when my dad was telling stories of when we was a child and, among them, there was a, well, let’s say, funny story, in which my dad did (literally) his neighbour’s chicken.

Exactly 2 years later, I was 8, I was at the beach, and I saw a chicken, and then I remembered my dad’s story, then… well, you know what happened then.

I sat on the beach and started making my sandcastle, I ignored the chicken, but I think she was seducing me, those “male reproductive organ male reproductive organ” she made seemed to call me for a relashionship, until I grabbed her and stealthly took her to the back of the beach house, well… then something lame happened.

I won’t lie, when I started trying to introduce it in the chicken, the “male reproductive organ male reproductive organ” that came from her started getting quiet, but when I finished getting it inside, she simply despaired.

“COOOOOOOOOOCK COOOOOOOOOOOCK COOOOOOO…” the chicken screamed, I don’t think it was of pain, since, I tell the truth, it was a kind of faux-male reproductive organ what I had at that time.

Well, I was happy getting it inside that hot and narrow thing, but when I decided to stop it because the chicken was making too much noise, well, the worst happened.

The chicken was holding my material inside her, and she didn’t want to let it go, and then she started pecking my leg.

I then ran to the beach for my father, with the chicken stuck with me, and when I saw a lot of people laughing at me, I resorted to the worst. I went in the sea and tried to drown the chicken, but she was making so much noise that called even more attention to me, until one of my sisters showed up and tried to take the chicken out, but she didn’t want to let it go, I’ll never forget:

“Ahhhhhh… it hurts… take it out, sisteeeeeeeer”

“No… stop stop.. you are going to take my male reproductive organ out, ahhhhhh…. I want my daaaaad”

Well, I don’t remember it exactly, it took about one hour till the chicken decided to let it go of my male reproductive organ, they had to hold her beak and try to keep her from breathing.

Until today, at that beach, I and known as the “chicken boy”. =/

Original Post: Zero, from TibiaBR forums.

Translation: me (sorry if it’s crappy).

I don’t get this post. are you confessing that this is a ****ty translation cause the OP clearly asked for your OWN embarrasing stories not other peoples

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!