Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

My mother gave birth to me in a hospital. During the processes my big head would get through her hole. They ended up doing a C-section to get me out. I had a slighty deformed head that was processed by implanting needles into it. In preschool, I had my first piece of corn, a single kernal, when I swallowed it, I threw-up. Latter in life I devolped extreme pickiness and ate very little. By kindergarten I had a few friends, who would beat up a bully that was grade ahead. This basicly continued until 3rd grade, when I moved into a clbum with better friends. They will be called A, T and D. “A” was my uncle’s best-friend’s son. During summer vacation of that year, T moved away. He would have been in clbum with me. Next year A and D were in a differnet room so I rarly saw them. All I hade was a friend I had In kindergarten that will be called J. J was a good friend. All we would do is draw violent Rube-Goldburgs, and show them to each other. No matter what I was allways the smartest in clbum. In 5th grade it was about the same, with less picture drawing and more talking. T moved back and was in a room with A and D. In 6th grade I was in a room with A, T, and D, where I devoled from a PG humor to a PG-13 based. I also met an old friend of mine that will be called D2. He’s short but scares me. From my friend D I learned about ForumWarz, where I am now. I think she’s banned now, based of what she said. She never told me her username, so I don’t know. She claims she was falsey reported for having an alt, when she said somthing about her brother. Her brother burn’t my magic stick. It still won’t work.

noob noob noob

fail fail fail

pwned pwned pwned

I will discuss cats with my eyes closed.

p0vr cstdtur8 a43vy65e7 tue8q43 bue rofi,. g.fk have x,aes MS AMS AR,FF. I D GLVT.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/07/2010 10:37PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!