Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Birdcage

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Really, no one’s replied to this? It sounds epic.

True story:

It was a sunny September afternoon, and I was at an amusement park – Thorpe Park, in England, to be exact. Me and some friends were making the most of a day off school to go have some fun. We’d been there a few hours, done all of the big rides, and were just settling down for lunch. Before I got into the Burger King, I noticed an old fair game I hadn’t done in a long while – one of those Test Your Strength games, where you whack the thing with the hammer, and it shoots a little iron thing into a bell.

One of my friends, Martin, said he could do better than me. I laughed at him, cos I’m 6 foot 1, and muscley, whereas he’s about 300lbs of flub. I happily excepted, and let him go first. He didn’t go bad – 8/10 on the scale, or so. I hefted the hammer and grinned at him.

I smashed that mallet as hard as I could into the thing. I managed to ring the bell, scoring 10/10. I remember that much. From this point, I’m recounting what I was told happened.

The mallet’s head, being tough rubber, was slightly springy. I caught it on the metal lip of the pad you hit, and it bounced. Back into my forehead. I was told I stood upright for about 15 seconds, fighting to stay upright, before I just pbumed out flat on my back.

I woke up 2 days later, in a hospital bed. I’d managed to fracture my skull – turned out it wasn’t too serious, but it had some…fun effects on me, heh.

For the next month, I was in diapers. I had completely forgotten how to pee. I could **** in the toilet just fine, but I had to learn how to not **** myself again. For two months, I was stuck in my house – just walking to school was enough to make me vomit, with a splitting headache. Also, even now, years later, loud noises hurt my ears, like a ****.

On the plus side, I actually can see better in the dark now. I always had perfect vision, but now my eyes adjust to low-light levels really damn fast. Was examined by a few optometrists, they were amazed at how well I can see in the dark. So it wasn’t all bad, I suppose.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!