Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Filthy bumistant Posted:

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Filthy bumistant Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

goferchan Posted:

**** the cop bribe, seriously. i am crippled with lack of money right now

What the **** is with that **** anyway? And then Shallow Esophagus does his **** and takes away any money you have left just to make perfectly sure you get your bum handed to you.

see my post in “Drrtycop” thread in general discussion for my theory as to why this bull**** was put in the game.

My theory is that it’s a challenge, and games are generally meant to be challenging.

Challege = unnecessary annoyance? Whoa then great job there man.

It’s a setback. And yes, it is somewhat frustrating, but so is “going directly to jail without pbuming Go.”

We introduce it at a fairly late stage when we feel users are able to build up enough Flezz to take care of it. We also felt some users could have an “excess” of Flezz at that stage (although we might have to adjust after looking at the actual numbers), making things too easy.

Finally, there are story aspects that we wanted to introduce, i.e., that fact that what you’re doing is highly illegal and there’s an enemy out there who’s going to make life hard for you, as opposed to everyone constantly giving you rewards.

We’re fully aware that it’s a bit “cheap” to have to go through with this, and that you’ll have to waste some more forum visits. But as we’ve explained several times, this is a beta and there’s only so much story to get through, so yes, we have to milk it a bit. Furthermore, your low daily forum visits are not written in stone, we just needed to institute it for this cycle of beta testing. Even though this game is running as smooth as a baby’s bum, it’s still in its nascent stages.

Nevertheless, if other users feel as intensely negative about it as you do, we might have to adjust accordingly. Thanks for continuing to grudgingly play this horrible game of ours.

You know with your horrible attempts at sarcasm, pedophiliac metaphors, and being so defensive, you’d be a great SA mod.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!