Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

YiffInHell2

Avatar: 189845 2010-04-21 19:44:38 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT: Confess to the wildest, most hilarious, sexiest, or most embarrbuming thing you’ve ever done, wish that you had done, or want people to think that you have done. Submissions can be true or fictional, and can include role playing and any format that you feel comfortable with. I will pick the winner based on my subjective opinion of which post I like the best. I’m a fan of originality, high-quality writing, and posts with exceptional entertainment value. Posts can be of any length and can consist of content that is funny, sexy, epic trolling, or just plain ridiculous. Please limit yourself to one submission per alt unless you’re shamelessly promoting yourself with original nudes, in which case post as many as you would like.

TIMELINE: Submissions should be in prior to 12:00 EST on July 10, 2010.

YOUR REWARD: 60 brownie points will be awarded and the winner with the most amusing entry announced on or before July 14.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!