Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

dnto be alarm bt i w as bite a warewofl and nwo i need sadvce s o oolisting up

i donot wnat to get into het speficics bt abtou 3 dyas ago iw as invgestigation a warewolf pac, for a researhc sotry fora newspapr im doing

so then iw as detcted by them robybably my spmell i smmll good (colone) so thne i run awy from them btu its a chse in their wood so i was cugth and then bite me!!!!

now so he was in hs huamn form at htis time, do yu know if i iw stil bcomes a warewof? and od yjou now its at the FIRST full mnoon? or if it takse some time to bluid up? im t ruyst jtrying to plan ahead yuo now im idont want ot bein a nice suti or somethign ot just hav it rouin by warewolf strdeedding it as im howlign at the devil you knows o liok just tel me straght up ifyou know

this isng some tiwilgnt fabulous person thing im oreal srissly abotu this.

im nto torlgin ethier so doing ot! bnan me nazi adlo anyhtng. i hate hyoru face off. this sis areAL DSEIORUS PROBLNM of mine.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!