Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Mewmew

Level 18 Camwhore

Overly sensitive woman's genitals

As someone who used to play Gaia YEARS ago, I can say, it’s always had issues, always had Trolls, always had jerks, perverts, bumholes. You’re making out like some kid saw one advertisement and it corrupted them. These “kids” are on the Internet, they’ve seen much much worse every day.

Most KIDS, yes, KIDS, KNOW what 2girls1cup is. They didn’t hear about it here, they heard about it elsewhere and then it was brought to here because it was already so famous. Kids made it famous, pbuming it around and laughing, telling each other at school. That is because that is the way the world is, that is internet culture as a whole, it’s the way kids at school are. If you don’t think so, you are an ignorant fool.

People are having sex at 12 (about 30% of kids have had sex at 12), they aren’t innocent know nothings. The average age is 15 now, I’m sure when you were a kid in 1930 living on your Quaker farm it was different, but that’s how it is now. To make out like kids don’t know this stuff and it’s corrupting innocent children is the biggest laugh ever. Kids are why this nasty stuff is famous to begin with.

Gaia isn’t a Disney site. Gaia is heavily influenced by Anime, the “adult” animation that is incredibly sexual and violent.

You are a mixture of a Troll and an Emo. You should work at a victim center where you can sit around blaming video games and media for hurting children rather than have parents take any real responsibility. I don’t know what your obsession with kids and innocence is, maybe you should see a Priest and confess about it, or maybe talk to a Psychiatrist.

If you don’t want to hear it, than YOU KISS MY woman's genitals and leave, you whiney ****. Actually, I’d rather not get herpes, so I’ll just mail you one of my turds and you can kiss that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!