Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

dobnits Posted:

well what im saying is that that one time we actually got visits for a broken site was because it was down for a period that covered a whole 24 hour period. This downtime was, what, about 16 hours? (I dont know for sure, I wasnt around when it went down or came up, but the window between my two checks was around 18 hours) A majority of people had the ability to run, but they just opted not to. I mean it would be great if ET provided visits to those who intended to run visits but couldnt, but there really is no way of checking outside of searching through everybodies visit history, something that would take a lot more time and modpower. Alternatively they could use the honor system…Yeah right. I have plenty of other reasoning behind this, but it falls to far to one bias to be reasonable enough to post.

It’s just kinda… um… sad, you know. I mean, I do realize there is no excuse for me having some real life issues all the day like job or wife and spending time on a internet game only deep in the night. I mean, I do realize, I should’ve not getting asleep the previous day, wait impatiently for the rollover and spend my visits exactly at 7:01am but I didn’t. I have no one else to blame but me Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!