Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Al Kahn

Avatar: 236832 2010-05-11 20:18:59 -0400

[4Kids Entertainment]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Dear Forumwarriorz,

4Kids Entertainment Ltd., in bumociation with NetTranny Corporation is proud to announce the development of our first modification for Valve Corporation’s popular “Team Fortress 2”. This ongoing, joint project is funded by the Net Neuterality movement, a coalition of parents, religious leaders and the non-governmental organization (NGO) Unplanned Parenthood to shield innocent children from the hazards of mature content on the internet.

Our non-optional modification, called “The Scout Dub” will be installed Without Your Consent™ along with the June 10, 2010 patch of ‘Team Fortress 2’. As per our out-of-court settlement with Valve Corporation, we are required to provide a list of changes our modification will make to the current product. They are as follows:

•Scattergun changes

•Changed name to “Popblaster”.

•Damage reduced to 0.

•Cork with string animation added to gun muzzle.

• Force-A-Nature changes

•Changed name to “Fist-A-Nature”.

•Damage reduced to 0.

•Knockback increased by 300%.

•Stun effect added.

•Team colored Killing Glove of Boxing animation added to gun muzzle.

•Pistol changes

•Changed name to “Water Pistol”.

•Damage reduced to 0.

•Bullet spread now team colored.

•Firing sound replaced with select sound for “Bonk! Atomic Punch”.

•Bonk! Atomic Punch changes

•Changed name to “Bonk! Atom Punch”.

•Ingredients changed to “Water, Sugar, 100% Real Fruit Juice.”

•Crit-a-Cola changes

•Changed name to “Critical Cola”.

•Mini-Crit damage reduced to 0.

•Melee weapon changes

•Bat damage reduced to 0.

•Sandman damage reduced to 0.

•Scout line changes

•Changed “I don’t usually kill morons this fast” to “I don’t usually shove joiks this fast.”

•Changed “I will never… stop… killing you” to “I will never… stop… beating you”

•Changed “Get on the freakin’ point, dumbbum!” to “Get the point, stupid?”

•Changed “How’s the weather over there, dumbbum? Get to the freakin’ point!” to “Get ya head otta the clouds and get the freakin’ point!”

•Changed “What the hell is wrong with you? Stand on the freakin’ point!” to “What the heck is wrong with you? Stand on the freakin’ point!”

•Changed “Would you kindly move ya bum to the freakin’ point?” to “Get your bum moving to the freakin’ point!”

•Changed “What da hell’s goin’ on?” to “What da heck’s goin’ on?”

•Changed “What the hell is youse guys’ problem?” to “What the heck is youse guys’ problem?”

•Changed “What the hell was that crap?” to “What the heck was that about?”

•Changed “I broke your stupid crap, moron!” to “I busted up your toy, moron!”

•Changed “Drop dead and give me 20!” to “Pants down and give me 20!”

•Changed “Dere ain’t enough crits in da world ta kill me!” to ””Dere ain’t enough clits in da world ta slow me!”

•Changed “Yo, if ya didn’t want me ta kill ya, ya shoulda said somethin’!” to “Yo, if ya wanted me ta stop smackin’ ya, ya shoulda said uncle!”

•Changed “Repeat after me: ‘muhmuhmuh I’m dead!’” to ””Repeat after me: ‘muhmuhmuh I bought a ticket to da Shadow Realm!’”

•Changed “I am owning you, you fat, bald bastard!” to “I am owning you, you fat bald creepazoid!”

•Changed ”$400,000 to fire that gun, huh? Yeah, money well spent!” to “Four hundred grand to fire that baby, huh? Yeah, money well spent!”

•Changed “Dem $200 bullets ain’t so hot when they don’t hit nothin’, are dey?” to ””Dem $200 gumballs ain’t so hot when they don’t hit nothin’, are dey?”

•Changed “Hey lard-fat, those hard arteries don’t stop bullets, do thay?” to “You should thank me, you were a walking heart attack!”

•Changed “Here’s a schematic for ya: My bum!” to “Let’s see ya build a way outta the Shadow Realm!”

•Changed “Real nice effort, Deutsch-bag!” to “Real nice effort, Wienerschnitzel!”

•Changed “That fancy scope of yours, bet ya got a REAL good view of me killin’ ya!” to “That fancy scope of yours, bet ya be seein’ stars now!”

•Changed “It was a mercy killin’, ya live in a… camper van!” to “Hey buddy, ya left the lights on in your camper van!”

•Changed “Hehey, look, you shape shifted into a dead guy!” to “Hehey, look, you shape shifted into the Shadow Realm!”

•Changed “Pop quiz: How long does it take to beat a moron to death? BAM. Sorry, time’s up, you’re dead!” to “Look, up in da sky! It’s a boyd! It’s a plane! It’s…BAM. Your head!”

•Changed “Dumbbum!” to “Dumbo!”

•Changed “Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbbum!” to “Wave goodbye to your secret junk, bozos!”

We hope you will enjoy these changes as much as we did making them. Look forward to more changes in the future.

Sincerely,

Alfred R. Kahn

Chief Executive Officer

4Kids Entertainment

Without Your Consent is a Registered Trademark (™) of NetTranny Corporation.

Al Kahn edited this message on 06/11/2010 7:08AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!