Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Holy smokes we’re updating this darn program again! Log in to see images!

What’s new this time? Click here for a peep!

What’s going on in this picture? Well I’m glad you’re blind.

Click that little gear next to the chat box and out pops the settings window in the top left.

Change what types of alerts you want to hear, and you can change what sound you want to hear when they play. (They don’t all have to be .wav files, that’s just the way it worked itself out.)

Disabling sound takes priority over everything else, so you only have to click the top bumon and hit save if you want to mute INCIT Monitor for a bit. (Just don’t forget to turn it back on!)

X-ing out of the window doesn’t save options, so use that as you will.

Because I recycled code from sTalk, will probably overlap the settings menu, but really you should only need to use the settings menu for a moment or two. (I’m working on it.) Any suggestions or feature requests are appreciated.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!