Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

EM0GiRL-

Avatar: 237629 2010-06-07 08:48:16 -0400

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I dun get this: Log in to see images!

Reilly O’Bill on sTalk wanted to cyber, and I make it as disgusting and pretty (xD) as I can but then he just asks for more! And I have already accomplished all the forums he asked for but it kinda doesn’t seem like he knows it, and then that feminist forum, i always get something weird that makes me use another move than the one I actually clicked on, so it’s too hard to use scripts in that forum, does that make it into a “not completed mission”? And I can’t find anything in the “Drugs ‘R Fun” stores that cures that thing.

Please help? ;S Log in to see images!

Mod Edit: This is the wrong forum. ARP is not for Game-related help questions. Moving to GD. Consider this your warning for inappropriate ARP posting. – Cid

EM0GiRL- edited this message on 06/09/2010 8:56AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!