Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

You know what I love? I love trolling in CD. That is what I love.

Look. Think for a second. Of the people perma’d, how many requested it? And while most of them were entertaining, they left of their own accord. Accept that instead of blaming Flamebate’s downfall on 8 or 10 posters who decided they were done. It looks to me like since a well-respected poster just left you thought it was a good time to whine about how flamebate is dead. It’s not. The illusion it is is being brought on by people who, instead of contributing to society, sit and talk about how it used to be better. And it’s a bit hard for me to take you seriously about POSTING IN COLOR when you have a Homestuck troll as an avatar. While on the subject of color posting, no one is calling it RP. It’s simply 6 or 7 people having fun by playing around in a forum. No one is RPing a webcomic character and comparing themselves to HoG. It’s just for fun, and I don’t see why you can’t let that happen.

And what’s your answer to this dilemma? Blame someone else. People like EmoKid may not have been the funniest person ever, but at least he CONTRIBUTED. It is not a suitable alternative to pick the next newest person who has been remembered for something and blame them. Flamebate isn’t dead, it’s just different. We may never have posters like ANGRY HOBO and HoG again, but there ARE posters. As new people leave, up and coming posters are getting the chance they need to prove themselves as prominent people. And no amount of whining will bring back the old posters.

Anyways you probably won’t be able to read this since you might be banned, but idk. If you wanna **** and moan about how this place sucks, fine. But when you try to find out why Flamebate is bad, don’t blame those that are here now and don’t blame the absence of old posters. Blame people that, instead of contributing, whine about the way things used to be.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!