Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

e_death left for reasons wholly unrelated to the community or the game. imo, he shouldn’t be lumped in there

h0g made an appearance the other day, but iirc, had an issue with how trolly the environment had become. that no one could RP on this site anymore without alt reveals or **** responses – also doesn’t belong in that list

of the rest of them – tell me what good contributions to RP or actual feeling of community they’ve had. some of them are people I love to death outside of forumwarz, some of them are people I’ll be glad to never interact with again. but that aside, what have these people done *for* the community other than troll people off of it?

I’m seeing more *good* RP on flamebate in the last few weeks than we’ve had in the last year.

as far as your examples of **** posters – what would you say if I told you there were alts of people that you have on your list of people that left forever? (I’m not confirming or denying anything, simply acknowledging a possibility)

edited for grammar that bugged me

spacekadt edited this message on 06/07/2010 4:21PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!