Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I’m posting this in CD for everyone to acknowledge this without the usual “Flamebate-style” trolling (i.e. some ball-faced third world pieces of **** trying to be witty.)

Flamebate is like **** after you eat KFC. It was once really good, but now it’s useless ****.

ANGRY HOBO
SEMC
ERECTILE_DEATH
Lee_Harvey_Oswald
Fran
megazeroexe
handofg0d

This is a fragment of the huge list of players who left or got perma’d. This used to be place full of creative and witty people, with the occasional fabulous personry. People are leaving. FUNNY people are leaving, and you guys are trying to save it with ARP.

Who’s replacing those people? MELTD FACE and souless whatever the **** they’re called, with their poor excuse of a posting style. Emokid and his army of bad alts. Posting in colour and calling it RP. Spamming catloaves over the wiki.

If you want this to become a poorly-built perpetual circlejerk, you don’t need to do anything. IT ALREADY IS. Flamebate is a ruin and it’s making people leave because it sucks burning donkey balls. I know this isn’t going to change anything. CZ has lost interest in the community, and the community is slowly dying. But I just want you guys to know that you’ve successfully killed Flamebate.

I miss this forum. I really do.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!