Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

phenylcyclohexylpiperidine Posted:

iN tHIS cONtEST I nEED yOU tO pLAY A gAmE fOR mE. yOU cREATE aN aCCouNT oN A sOCIAL nETWORK, wE bECOME fRIEnDS.
iN tHE nEXT sTEP i’LL iNVITE yOU tO aN aPPLICAtIoN. aCCePT iT, pLAY tHE gAME fOR A cOUpLE oF dAYS uNTiL I gOT tHE rEfERrING
pOINtS, tHaT’S iT.

tHE gAME iTsELF iS a fARM sIMuLAtION aND tHEREfORE vERY eASY tO pLAY. nO sKIlLZ nEEDeD.
iT’S fROM cHInA aND tRANSlAtED tO bROKEn gERmAN, wHICH iS wHy tHERE’S a lITtLE gUIDE fURTHER DOwN.

aNOTHER tHING, wHEN yOU sIGN uP fOR tHE socIAL nETwOrk, uSE a nORmAL nAme. oTHERWISE tHEy mIGHT kICK YOU
bEFORE i gOT thE pOINTS fOR yOU. sAME gOES fOR aDDItIONaL iNFORMAtION aBOUT yOu.

rULES:
tHERE’S a tOtAL oF 40 bp tO gIVE aWAy, 25 tO tHE rANDoMLY cHOSEN wINNER aND 15 tO bE dIStrIBUTED aMONG
aLL oTHERS. nO aLTS, oNE eNTRY pER aCCOUNT pLEASE. nO tROLLINg. cONTEST wILL eND oN 6/27 6PM fORUMWARZ sERVER tIME.

gAME gUIdE:
cLICK tHROUGH tHE tUToRIAL. bUY sEeDS fROM tHE sHOp. hARVEST sTUFF oNCE oR tWICE a DAy. aFTER i gOT
thE rEFERRING pOINTS, i’LL lET YoU kNOW sO tHAT yOU cAN dELETE tHE aCCOUNT, iF YOU wANT. fOR mORE iNFO
oN pLAyING tHE gAME, jUSt aSK.

quoting for gruschel

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!