Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

By 2004 the majority of people without land line telephones (those who would be part of a telephone survey) are the young employed people using cell phones only (you can get a land line subsidized extremely cheap in any state). Which, seems to me, would be more likely to include an atheistic bias. But now we’re just guessing at what the poll might say if others were asked, so a little silly and not provable by either of us.

I can’t deny that a larger percentage of US citizens is under educated than in other industrialized nations, what I wanted to point out was the phrase “you Americans seem to be about 10-15 years behind…” is a meaningless generalization. Who is it in other nations that is officially acknowledging scientific theory? The information is available, even taught to every child, we do have some real dumbbumes though. lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!