Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Last evening I received a notice that I’d received a tubmail from Mr. was. When I went to open it, nothing was there, yet the notice and mail icon next to my name didn’t go away. I deleted all sorts of very old messages, etc etc, but nothing was there or made the notification stop. I sent was a message explaining what happened, and to re-send his message if he’d intended that I get one.

Just an hour or so ago, I got notice of yet another message from was. I went to open it, and… same thing. Notification, endless mail icon, but no actual message.

I know there used to be a bug where a person could send a Tubmail but then unsend it by deleting it from one’s outbox, but I thought that was fixed, and I’m not sure it ever did exactly this.

Is was ****ing with me using a bug of which I’m woefully unaware, or is something wrong, here?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!