Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

BlooD FalCoN Posted:

Haha, this is hilarious. Log in to see images!

I met my first Creationist when having a discussion with some guys in high school about weird things people believe and I mentioned how there were people who thought that “the world was made 6000 years ago in 7 days”. Someone looked at me and with the most serious look on his face said “It was”. I turned around, shut up and was done for the day…

At this point in my life I cannot wrap my head around the concept of someone with a halfway decent education believing this and the supposed numbers of those who do in the States scares the ever-loving **** out of me.

Not believing that we evolved from inorganic materials in a long drawn out sequence that has been reproduced step by step in labs (individually, not all together and according to my college education) ok, no biggie. Saying God created life to evolve and gave us science to examine his creation? Sounds reasonable enough. But to believe in the literal meaning of the bible scares me ****less as it represents to me an utter denial of objective reality that cannot lead to any good.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!