Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

”How Medieval China was Forged” and the word i would like you to use is “television”

Jian sat on the couch, turning the gun over in his hands. The television blared, playing a NOVA program about the Tang dynasty. He stood up and tucked the gun into the back of his pants. Wu would be here any minute. He checked on the pottery horse again, encased in foam in the titanium case. It had to come through this intact.

Hearing a car pull up, Jian went to the window. It was dark outside. He closed the blinds after seeing three shadowy figures get out of the car. He didn’t want the neighbors to know too soon. After a few moments, he heard a loud thump at the door and a woman’s voice call out “Jian!” Wu was here.

They didn’t wait for him to answer. Wu came in first, dressed in black leather, her hair in two buns on top of her head. She was short, round-faced, and stocky. Jian knew her by reputation; she was ruthless. Her two bodyguards stepped in behind her. The larger one came forward, saying “that it?” as he eyed the case.

“Yes,” said Jian, “but I only give it to Wu. Not you.” The bodyguard reached for his gun. “Orders,” Jian explained.

“It’s all right, Li,” Wu said. “I don’t think this little dumpling..”

A loud pop sounded in the air. The second bodyguard looked at the TV, confused, as if it was coming from there, then looked back at Jian, who was still pointing the gun at Wu as she collapsed onto the floor, the blood spreading from the wound in her gut. He quickly emptied three more bullets into her body, turned to the surprised bodyguard, and shot him twice.

“Let’s go,” Jian said to Li. “The buyer won’t wait.”

“Whatever you say, boss,” said Li.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!