Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

mterek Posted:

Single celled eukaryotes → multi-celled eukaryotes isn’t that hard to believe. Some prokaryotes also aggregate and specialize functions in films.

Prokaryotes to eukaryotes isn’t all that far fetched either when one understands how organelles arose.

The real problem is how some inorganic gbumes, metals, non-metals and halogens mixed with lightning and water somehow produced prokaryotes.

I’m getting something of an education in this stuff as part of my degree course (weird system here… I sign up to do Computer Science, they have us do a course from the general sciences options alongside it in the first year) so I don’t have any trouble believing it. Just scaling up the subject of apparent disbelief to the large scale case.

I mean, it is pretty f’in incredible that every diverse form of life, in the seas, the air, on land, be it animal or plant or neither, that all of it started from a single ancestor. But incredible and impossible are two markedly different things. You often see people argue out of personal incredulity, that something just couldn’t be, but then you learn more and see that it can be the case, and that it’s the best explanation going.

Relevant comic link right there…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!