Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dirty Birdy

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 20 Camwhore

Interstate Salsa Trafficker

Peregrine Posted:

if by kinda sorta you mean carmel then i hope you die for being rich n stuff

hey I just work there I dont live there. I mean I prob have the dirtiest car in carmal lol. but I’m the lucky person that didnt know that store she was working at was closing and that she was getting moved out on the same day so the day that they told her she was being transferd and where did she want to go this was the best choice. the store that I’m p much looking at right now can’t give me my hrs at what im being paid its dumb but hey I have a job and I have been looking for something so that im not driving so far to get to work but its not really worked out to well but what can you do I would much rather be out like $60 extra that im speend on gas than a whole pay check but I live north of indy out with the cows and corn lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!