Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

fine upstanding member of societydeath Booyah Posted:

Food for thought: Telling the unwashed yob that you just happen know what’s good for them just makes you sound like a jerk.

I, too, would like to see more players and more action on the forums. Also, I’m gay. That said,

less pronouncements from on high,

more of literally anything else

I’ll start:

Has anyone ever done an “invite friends for bp” contest? It could even have a catchy name like “Cutco’s MLM Extravaganza – Make your idiot friends play fwz.”

My two concerns would be 1) structuring it so it doesn’t turn into a fat **** and 2) if the mods would chop my e-balls off for making them deal with a ****load of illegal alts.

That wouldn’t go over to well. What guidelines would there have to be? What’s stopping your friend from leaving once you get the BP?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!