Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Alright, people. As we all know our community is slowly going away. So, here’s the deal:

Lurkers – please post something. Anything. GRP preferably. Don’t get your feelings hurt either. This community is based on trolling, and for christs sake you admitted you’re not easily offended. So, knock it off and do something. A lot of us are nicer than you’d expect.

Long standing community members – Introduce someone to the game. Even if they don’t like the game aspect, introduce them to the forums. You at least enjoy(ed) some aspect to hang around as long as you have. Bring more people. As it stands now, we’re past stagnating and are slowly dying.

Role-play enthusiasts- For gods sake, there’s a new forum just for you people. You’re safe there. Use it.

New community members – Be yourselves and stop immediately band wagoning or pretending this is some *chan somewhere. We don’t need anymore faux-trolls or “me too” posters. Relax. Also, stop using anon. No one likes that BS. Also, welcome to flamebate.

It’s not that hard. Just do your thing. Invite a friend or two to join us.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!