Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Boxy Brown

Avatar: 234864 2010-04-13 18:53:22 -0400

Level 1 Re-Re

Lola Frances Posted:

Mr. Kunkel, I have pbumed on your message. 

Mr. Brown, please, tell me what you know. I don't have very much money, but I'll do anything to 
hear your information. All I have to offer...is my body. I think a man like you knows what to do.

♫Mmm mmm, that’s what I’m talking about… Over there behind them crates… Yeah, uh-huh, all up in that fine bum… Damn baby… Let me just make this phone call…♫

Ramon, put big man on. Fool, you know who this is. Ramon, put big man on before I cut you… Crazy ****… Yo big man, heh heh, Boxy Brown. Yeah I got one for you. Fine. Fine fine. Nuh-uh, you best double that. Fool, did I stutter? Because this girl fine and she ain’t no ho either. I don’t know man, she a secretary or some ****. Look man, you want her or not because I can just as easy — yeah, alright cool. I’ll get at you later, my man.

♫Consider your man found. This cat has got the lowdown in Motown. A crackhead don’t **** in an alleyway without big man knowing about it. He’ll tell you everything — **** male reproductive organy as hell. You just need to get on his good side, heh heh yeah, you know what I’m talking about.♫

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!