Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Inconnu Posted:

This. Although I’m glad that people like some of our .moar names.

The names are the best thing about the moars.

It’s understandable that a lot of files suck but the main problem is that most stats except Offense are still pretty much useless. Actually you don’t really need good moars at all to play the game. Even a re-re without top gear can beat at level 69 almost all forums without consumables. You probably need middle-rate moars to get your 3 lemons if you play dom but those are cheap.

Luck is only needed to get better moars and deliveries, but hey, like I said you can do without good moars and who really needs flezz except to buy better equipment that you don’t really need? (And the best way to grind flezz requires low luck… )

Defense is more or less useless, Charisma is only good for better deliveries but it’s capped, so you don’t have an advantage if you pwn forums of high enough level and who needs flezz anyway… Frugality is only useful if you want to buy really expensive stuff (but who needs that… ), the cap for selling stuff for the highest price in the Ppwn Shoppe is very low (at 10 I think). And Upkeep, well put measly 20 points into it and Bruce Bear will starve to death…

But it’s good that all stats besides Offense are useless because there is no easy way to change your stats (an equipment likewise). Using Haxlrose is a HUGE pain in the bum, it requires over 150 clicks and you have to rearrange your combat toolbar…

So yeah, I’ve never really bothered spading moar files. I grind some to sell them with a few alts but only because I want to do something with the visits and being rich feels good, not that I actually buy stuff with my wealth. Log in to see images!

/rant

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!