Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

so what is your stance on the world being destroyed in a little while?

If you’re talking about Casanova here, don’t worry about it. I mean, yeah, He has several Doomsday Devices, but none of them work… To my knowledge. On the off chance that one of them does work, I can fly and breathe in space, so it’s all good on this end. You guys, on the other hand, are pretty much ****ed. I’d WOULD save you, but I’m a lovable misanthrope.

That, and I hate you.

twinArmageddons Posted:

a2 iit appear2 two me, youre all doomed no matter what, much liike my very special gang

Yep. You’re all ****ed.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

how many Log in to see images!

How many… Skulls have I shoved up… Beaker and then… Emo Hitler?

I bumure you, those rumours about my SUPPOSEDLY unorthodox sex-life were entirely fabricated. I have not, nor will I ever, engage in intercourse with puppets or murderous dictators. And certainly not at the same time.

Dirty Birdy Posted:

Oh look look look I can be a superhero too

You know, you’d look MUCH sexier in my clothes. Log in to see images!

You know what? I think that I can save SOME of you from certain destruction when the time comes. SOME of you.

Bacchus Posted:

Not reading all this ****. Did he **** off yet? Anyone?

Not you, though. You’re a male reproductive organ.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!