Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Anthony J Crowley Posted:

Hey, don’t blame me on that. Or do. But it wasn’t my fault. Anyway, you’re welcome.

Want an apple?

Would that be an unoriginal sin? Log in to see images!

Anyway, wouldn’t that suddnely make me unaware of the boundaries between Good and Evil? Cause I’m kinda hazy on that subject anyway.

Casanova Frankenstein Posted:

Oh, no Lance, the remaining 5% will simply remain as part of my new collection of zombie-like playthings. And once I grow bored of playing with them, I’ll simply launch my Psychofrakulator satellite, so that I can target any city in the world on a whim and pop it out of existence like so much backne.

As a gift, to you, I’ll let you choose which city I obliterate next.

Dude. That whole Lance thing? Not cool. I thought we’d agreed on this, Terrance.

Anyway, that IS pretty evil. How’d that Psychofrakulator thingy work out, anyway? When you approached me for funding you were pretty sketchy on the details. I’m not sure that thing even exists.

As for the initial city (NOT that you’re going to suceed, mind you)... Where are you living at the moment? Failing that, take out London. I don’t trust that Cameron chap; I suspect that he is secretly a robot.

Ger-Man Posted:

BY THE ELDERS…PLEASE NOT ETERNOS!!!

Oh, man up, you pansy. Eternos isn’t even ON Earth. You have nothing to worry about.

Yorgle Posted:

i dunno you guys don’t really look much like heros to me. where’s yoru grails n stuff? I mean, can any of you carry around a bridge or a key or some other thing but only just one at a time?

Currently in my pockets I have a paper clip, a snotty kleenex, several balls of chewed gum, a bouncy ball, a step-ladder, an entire alien civilisation, two I-phones, some shark repellent and a water pistol.

It has just occured to me that I have remarkably large pockets.

Captain_Amazing edited this message on 07/01/2010 9:47AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!