Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Captain_Amaz-
ing

Avatar: 82700 Sun Nov 09 11:06:38 -0500 2008

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

TZX Posted:

I’m intrigued as to why you consider linking to that site such an undesirable action. Is it because it will ruin your life?

Well, I emerge once again into the land of the living, and it turns out I’ve just lost 48 hours of my life. I hope you’re happy, you bastard. That site is my kryptonite.

Robin the Boy Wonder Posted:

Holy Washed-Up Heroes, Batman!

Captain Amazing, do you need a sidekick? I have lots of experience. I can punch my fist dramatically, nod sagely, and even give an occasional POW! BAM! BIFF!

And, er, do you pay well? I haven’t worked since 1968 and kinda need a job.

Just what do you mean by ‘Washed up’? Hmmph. Anyway, I’ve been in the market for a new sidekick ever since… The incident. That Mr. Peanut is one sick, sick bastard. If only Amazing Lad didn’t have a nut allergy… Christ.

As one of the new wave of ‘Edgy’ superheroes, I don’t have much use for bombastic text, except in a postmodern, ironic context. Sage nodding, however, is a huge plus in this line of work, and being able to throw a (manly, I hope) punch always helps.

I can pay you $500 a week, plus gadget/costume expenses provided you buy some pants. That’s probably less than what Batman paid you, but on the bright side there’s no sodomy involved.

Go Ditto Posted:

FINALLY someone who understands me. If you morphed into a woman I would make pbumionate, sweaty love to you. Actually, I’d take you as you are now.

Call me.

Shadow Hare Posted:

When will you finally acknowledge those of us that are on patrol every night, keeping the common citizens safe from crimes that are ‘beneath your notice’, while you are busy hobnobbing with your corporate sponsors?

Coporate spon-? OH, right. Yeah, I’ve got tons of those. You would not believe the amount of sponsers I’ve got, seriously. oh yeah, that reminds me.

Hey Kids! Do you have a hankering… For pizza? Well, then head on over to Luigi’s Pizza! Why not try our famous processed cheese and male reproductive organroach pizza, or our award winning* suspiciously yellow milkshake! We’ve even got TWO space invader machines! WOW!

Luigi’s Pizza! Only half of our staff are convicted felons! tm.

*Deemed ‘not fatal’ by the unofficial board of health and safety. May contain rat urine.

That’s it, I quit.

Anyway, regarding your question, there’s actually a group that goes around and does all the stuff you claim to do 24/7. They’re called The Police. Maybe you’ve heard of them? Go and fight Dr. Death, and then we’ll talk.

Who said I don’t help the common citizen, anyway? Yesterday I beat up a shady looking guy who was walking through an alley. he hadn’t technically done anything wrong, but better safe than sorry, right?

Oh, and dressing up like the Easter Bunny’s biggest fan to fight crime? That’s pretty messed up.

The God Damn Batman Posted:

You need to come around here more often. There is much to discuss…

You’re a ****ing hypocrite, Batman. Oh, look at me, I only fight circus freaks, or guys who set me riddles from last years Christmas Crackers! Oh, and tell Bruce that he still owes me that check for my Weapon Proof Ninja Suit desig-WAITAMINUTE.

I’d better be getting that Justice League invite soon, or I’ll be forced to send the Joker his Birthday Card early this year.

Anthony J Crowley Posted:

Hahaha, superheroes. Who needs you guys.

Well, we WOULD have been useless, if it wasn’t for that whole ‘Forbidden Fruit of Knowledge’ incident.

So, thanks, I guess.

Captain_Amazing edited this message on 05/12/2010 12:35PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!