Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Al Kahn

Avatar: 236832 2010-05-11 20:18:59 -0400

[4Kids Entertainment]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Dear Gary,

Despite your abrupt departure from our company, it was a pleasure working with you all these years. It was regrettable that your cheerleader squad was not able to follow you to TAJ Productions, but they were contracted to us for several more projects. Just between you and me, it seemed a bit personal as well. Rumor around the set was that your “morning wood” didn’t live up to your family’s “hard as Oak” standards.

I was pleased to hear you obtained a degree in Pokemonology, but I caution you it’s not all about handing out starter Pokemon and studying Gardevoir gynecology. It is a fiercely competitive field, a Pokemon League of its own. If you’re not careful, you might end up as a background character.

Best wishes,

-Al

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!