Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TZX

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

man-man posted his vid 15 min earlier than mine but in mine you can see I completed it earlier, of which I had already told at 3.30 yet it is unproven. Now if we bumume that youtube took the same time to process for both of us in about the same time it means that I had my first win completed at least 5 minutes before man-man. If you want to do it the hard way and bumume I was lying at 3.30 it leads to the question: did it take me 7 minutes to find, install, learn to use a screen recorder. If it did, I have proof of winning QWOP earlier than man-man could. In light of this, I request a secondary prize of 10bp considering that I can prove winning QWOP twice at an undeterminable timeframe which however can be within reasonable limits be bumumed to be roughly simultaneous with man-man’s.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!