Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Zagreus Posted:

with a 0% income tax and an unregulated market the fwz economy should be perfect right dobnits

I’m not dobnits.

Muhammad I m hard Bruce Lee Posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptocracy

Surprisingly, I’ve never heard of this term before. Thank you.

mterek Posted:

The deliveries weren’t really a problem, because while ET quadrupled the yield that pretty much applied to everyone. A year after Episode III launched, I would have expected the people topping the board to level off at around 2.8B Flezz.

But, with a certain forum dropping a certain file for far more money than can be earned in deliveries, things are going a lot faster, especially since a bunch of people are grinding as that forum also drops a number of rare files as well.

Very true. I was trying to poke fun at this by using sarcasm. I seem to have forgotten that sarcasm doesn’t really work online.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!