Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

beethoven_symphony_no_5_in_farts.noiz

* Defense +11

* Max Douchebaggery +225

* Offense +9

Also people keep asking me about what my Luck ranges are, the basic idea is that average Luck is what an end game character would have with good equipment which at this point is around 60-70 though my range is 50-100 and I tend to do my own spading at 60

Low Luck would be someone specifically trying to have low luck and from the last batch of spading with Pink Floyds there is a lot of guessing that 13 is the lowest effective Luck so I spade with that but when given numbers for the chart I use 0-50.

High Luck is anyone trying to have the highest total, or Hackers Log in to see images!. I count this as anything above 100 but I go as high as possible and have the one guy with 209.

I really got to update a few more places to have that info Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!