Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

I saw that Ricket got choosed to be a moderator. That does not make me happy! I am mad. Ricket should not be moderator.

Ricket is stupid because he is dumb. He is dumb because he is way too handsome to be playing this game and everybody knows games should have moderators that represent their players. Because Ricket is dumbly handsome he does not represent our players therefore he should not be a moderator.

One time Ricket beat me and some other people in Domination and that was unfair. Obviously people who don’t play fair shouldn’t be moderators. And one time I was at a fair and asked Ricket to play with me and he said no. Ricket doesn’t play fair so he should not be a moderator.

Another reason Ricket is a bad mod is because Ricket posts on the forums here in a bad way. Normal posters put random YouTube videos or icky images or poor logic or bad spelling or spam in their posts. Normal posters here make posts that are really lonely and drunk and angry. They post normal because they’re normal people. Ricket doesn’t post like normal, so Ricket is not a normal person, therefore Ricket is weird. It was stupid of the admins to pick a mod who is weird.

I am worried about having Ricket as a mod because I heard he beat up a kid in a wheelchair once. I did all this research and I didn’t find any evidence that Ricket didn’t do that. I feel really uncomfortable we have a moderator who beats up kids in wheelchairs.

Finally and I think worst is JB said Evil Trout made the decision to nominate the mods. So that means Evil Trout picked Ricket. But Evil Trout is a fine upstanding member of society! I don’t want a mod who was picked by a fine upstanding member of society.

Signed,

—Bashy

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!