Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

K. Serious Submission. Meaning please don’t ban me. I’ll prefice this by saying I had therapy today and whenever I have therapy I’m a little loopy afterwards. Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. So one day China was like We need more land!!!! So they was like Lets take America. Then america is like “Hell to da no!” So then they were like Let’s take Mordor then. Then Bolimir is like “ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TAKE OVER MORDOR!” Then they were like let’s take Avalon. Then Fae’s like “OH SNAP! China be coming!” Then she’s like anime jumps a billion feet in the air and yells “DEFENDORS OF THE Log in to see images!” Oh yeah. They have Wonder Twin Rings, I thought I mentioned that. Then Blade 97 formed the right leg of Optimus Prime and is like “DUDE I’M A ****ING LEG! I CAN SHOT ROCKETS AND ****!!!” Then Fae is like “I’M LIKE THE REST OF HIM!!!!” And they like connected. Then like everyone else in Avalon is like “WHEN THE **** DID THEY GET THESE POWERS?!?!? I MEAN WE ALL HAVE IRON MAN SUITS BUT WTF?!?!” Oh yeah Everyone has Iron Man Suits in Avalon. Then China is like “DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!! WE OUT!” Then China tried to eat the sky then a cat was like “HELL NO!” And used Seismic Toss and threw it into the sun. Then China’s like “WE GONNA DIE!!!” So they launched all their nukes into the sun and then sun blewed up! Then that cats like “DUDE!!! I USE THAT SUN FOR MASTURBATORY PURPOSES! Then he ate China and Married the Sky. Even though they were both dudes it was cool cause an alligator ate all the republicans. So it was chill with Obama. Oh yeah I think the cats like the moon or something. I don’t know. Oh yeah Avalon. Then Fae is like “DUDE I”M STILL OPTIMUS PRIME ****ES!!!! Then they all went to sea world and feed Shamu Whale Food.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!1

P.S. This is my submission. It is in no way trolling.

OK, that was p funny.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!